“Today, I am living my dream and I see adversity as an opportunity. I have a God who loves me, my family and friends who support me. My vision is to continue to be a part of the solution not the problem by remaining drug-free one day at a time.”—Brenda
Transformation Leadership is a year-long journey of learning, empowerment, and giving back to the community.
In the first phase—Learning—you become part of a supportive team of women working together to bring out the best in each other. Through weekly classroom sessions, you’ll learn life-changing skills and tools, and will have your own personal success coach. You’ll put these skills into practice, and watch how beautifully your life improves.
Giving Back is phase two. Here’s where you’ll share what you’ve learned to educate and empower others in the community. You’ll speak at domestic violence and homeless shelters, schools and organizations helping women find their inner strength. By sharing your story you will inspire others.
You’ll become part of a powerful community of women who:
- Achieve self-sufficiency and career success
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Acknowledge and appreciate their own worth and well being
- Speak up for themselves and their families
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Take care of their physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- Share their stories of overcoming adversity to empower and inspire others
How You Can Participate in Transformation Leadership
Women may be nominated by one of our Community Partners to attend on a scholarship (if available). Women are usually nominated by a program manager, case manager, or therapist and will go through an interview and selection process to determine if they will be invited to participate.